LibreOffice Conference 2019 ended and… seems people really enjoyed!
Here I provide some metrics about the conference. Hopefully they’ll be useful for next years.
- 114 registered at website before Aug 31 deadline;
- 122 total registered at the end of the conference;
- 102 total of phisically registered at the conference.
- Registered countries of origin: Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea - Republic of, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey and United KingdomM
- 4 days: 1 for board and community meetings and 3 for conference talks;
- 3 tracks;
- 68 talks, 6 GSoC presentations and 13 lightning talks;
- 1 new individual certification;
- 4 social events:
- welcome party, 70 participants;
- beach dinner party, 80 participants;
- teathrical visit to the Alcazaba castle, 50 participants;
- after conference city visit, 14 participants;
- 1 hackfest, approximately 50 participants;
- 1 conference shuttle service bus (capacity for more than 120 persons);
- Telegram communications:
- Conference pictures, at least:
- Weather: two completely unexpected rainy days in Almería o_0
- About economics, the conference ended with some superavit, which is nice. Thanks a lot to our sponsors for making this possible.
Next are a list of data tables with other more information.
Meals at university cafeteria:
|Sept. 10||Sept. 11||Sept. 12||Sept 13||Total|
T-shirts, ordered to our friends of FreeWear:
|unisex - tight||S||1|
|unisex - tight||M||4|
|unisex - tight||L||2|
The LibOCon overnight stays at Civitas were:
Twitter campaign activity at @LibOCon:
|Month||tweets||impressions||profile visits||mentions||new followers|
PS: I’m amazed I’ve not blogged almost nothing about the conference until now!!
PD: Added the overnight numbers at the conference hotel.